We are now accepting guest posts, and we’d love to hear your ideas!
The topics we are covering on NatureHub blog are related to:
- Health and healthy lifestyle
- Sustainability and low impact
- Conscious consumption
- Healthy food and nutrition
- Mindfulness and conscious living
- Gardening tips and tricks
- Green, sustainable businesses
As for the format, we love checklists, step-by-step guides, Q&A’s, case studies, and stories of your personal experience.
Have an idea? Here is how to apply:
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with 3-4 topic ideas to choose from. Do add a couple of bullet points for each topic so that we could see what the article is going to be about exactly.
Once we agree on the topic, you can start writing.
- Separate your article into a few comprehensive sections and include intro, conclusion, and a call to action
- Write in a caring, casual, and engaging tone
- Be personal: share your story and favorite tips
- Add links to some of NatureHub’s other articles or articles on your blog
- Include a link to your business or blog (but only in your bio)
Please keep in mind that we don’t accept rewrites: only unique, super practical, and actionable articles. We also reserve the right to format and edit the article according to our blog standard.
After the article is ready, we will make sure to promote it on Instagram, Facebook, and our newsletter.
Looking forward to hearing from you!